Immerse yourself in the Cretan countryside
Local impact — How you help the local community by joining this tour
- Local English, dutch, german, greek speaking guide
- Round-trip transportation via private 4×4 vehicle
- Speedboat ride with a professional driver
- Olive oil tasting
- Taditional Greek lunch (seasonal dishes)
- One glass of wine and shots of raki (a local spirit)
- Coffee, water and refreshments (iced tea, seasonal fruits, energy snacks)
- Additional food and drink
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Tips and gratuities for your guide
- Hike through one of Crete’s prettiest off-the-beaten-path gorges with a local mountain guide by your side.
- Catch a speedboat to explore a spectacular Venetian fortress islet Spinalonga in the Gulf of Elounda.
- Participate in a hands-on cooking class, making your own traditional Greek dolmades and enjoying a mouthwatering traditional Greek lunch.
- Enjoy a coffee under the shaded square of Kritsa village
- Learn all about the ‘green gold’ in a local olive farm and participate in an olive oil tasting session.
- Food Allergies: Unless you suffer from multiple, combined food allergies, or unless you are a vegan, we will figure it out. Vegetarians are welcome on all tours
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking
- In general, there are few dress restrictions in Europe and dress codes are similar to those you are used to at home. Please note though that in many churches modest dress is required; no shorts or skimpy tops are permitted
- If you are happy with the services provided by your local a tip – though not compulsory – is appropriate. While it may not be customary to you, it is of great significance to the people who will take care of you during your travels, inspires excellent service, and is an entrenched feature of the tourism industry. Please consider this when budgeting for your extra expenses on this tour
A beautiful tour to explore
Such a great day around Spinalonga thanks to Captain George and his lovely daughter Mathilda! They looked after us and our kids so well from start to end with a great lunch in a beautiful cove before heading back home. The boat is of great comfort and perfect for families. Super clean and well equipped. Overall highly recommended if you want to spend a day around Elounda to be remembered. Thanks again to the Super Team!
Great trip along the coastline of Agios nikolaos, Elounda and Spinalonga. Crew was very friendly! The boat is nice, clean and offers enough space. Definitely to be recommended.
Greece photo dump part 2. First day in Crete! Did some exploring then ended the night with a family reunion! If you ever find yourself in Crete look up “Landmark”, you won’t be disappointed 😀